|We’re Now Taking Reservations For The Most Unique
Tour We’ve Ever Offered!
THE AFRICAN SAFARI ADVENTURE TOUR
July 19 – 31, 2012
Lions ● Elephants ● Baboons ● Buffalos ● Giraffes ● Oryx
● Zebra ● Gerenuks ● Leopard ● Chimpanzees
Black Rhinos ● Pink Flamingoes ● Cheetah ● Impalas
● Gazelles ● Wildebeest
● These, and many more, by the thousands, in their natural African Plains natural settings
MOST MEALS ARE INCLUDED ON THIS TOUR (Including lunches)
And, All Tips To The Drivers & Guides Are Included In Your Tour Price
PLUS, EVERYONE ON OUR TOUR IS GUARANTEED A WINDOW SEAT IN OUR SAFARI TOUR VEHICLE.
SAFARI VEHICLE TENTED CAMP
I Have Only Been Able To Book Space For –20- Travelers On This Tour.
Call Early To Be Assured Of Your Assigned Space!
From the vast Serengeti plains to the champagne colored hills of Kenya’s Maasai Mara over 1.4 million
wildebeest and 200,000 zebra and gazelle relentlessly tracked by Africa’s great predators, migrate in a
clockwise fashion over 1,800 miles each year in search of greener pastures.
There is no real beginning or end to the journey. It’s life is an endless pilgrimage, a constant search for food
and water. The only beginning is at the moment of birth; an estimated 400,000 wildebeest calves are born
during a six-week period early each year.
The pilgrimage begins in late spring, countless herds will amass along the swollen Mara River – a final barrier
from the short sweet grasses of the Maasai Mara. Sometimes the crossing place they have chosen is shallow
allowing the majority of animals to pass safely. In other areas the waters boil with crocodiles. Later in the
year the migration is making its way back to the southern Serengeti and early in the year they once again give
birth. The Circle Of Life Is Complete.
You can book your reservation in confidence, because with our optional Travel Protection Coverage, should
you have to cancel for a covered illness or other covered family emergency, you can get a full refund with no
deductibles. More about this later-first let’s take a look at all the adventures we’ve planned for you.
LET’S TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THAT’S PLANNED FOR YOU DURING THIS SAFARI
● THURSDAY: On this particular tour, to keep the cost as low as possible since we only carry up to 20 on
this tour, we won’t be chartering a bus to transport us to and from the airport. We will meet at the Nashville
airport for our overnight flight to Kenya. Appropriate meals will be served during your flight. (You will see a
“Meals” guide at the end of the day’s events.) “B” is breakfast, “L” is lunch, & “D” is dinner.
● FRIDAY: Upon arrival we’ll be met at the airport and transferred to the Hilton Nairobi for our overnight
stay to rest up for the adventures to start tomorrow.
● SATURDAY: “Jambo na Karibu” “Hello and welcome to Nairobi”, or “the place of cool waters” in the
Maasai language. Following breakfast we will drive north to Serena Mountain Lodge, a tree lodge build on
stilts overlooking an illuminated waterhole and salt lick where elephant, buffalo and several species of
antelope come to drink. This evening we will have our Welcome Dinner. (Meals: B, L & D)
● SUNDAY After breakfast we will drive further north, crossing the Equator, to the Samburu Sopa Lodge,
set amidst trees along the banks of the Uaso Nyiro River. Following lunch, we’ll take a game drive where we
can expect to see elephant herds, reticulated giraffe, beisa Oryx, Grevy’s zebra and the long-necked gerenuk.
(Meals: B, L & D).
· MONDAY An early more game drive is the best time to see and photograph the early risers against the
back-drop of the mountains before it gets covered by clouds. We’ll return to our lodge for breakfast. After
lunch we’ll take another game drive. Look for Leopards in the trees on the opposite bank of the river.
(Meals: B, L & D)
● TUESDAY After breakfast we’ll drive to the exclusive Sweetwaters Camp in the 24,000-acre sanctuary
with magnificent views, and across the plains to the snow-capped peaks of Mt. Kenya in Mt. Kenya National
Park. After lunch our game drive includes a visit to the Jane Goodall Chimpanzee Sanctuary. Tonight we
actually will sleep in a “luxury” tent in the Sweetwaters Tented Camp. (Meals: B, L & D.)
● WEDNESDAY This morning we’ll drive to Thompson’s Falls, then arrive at Lion Hill Lodge for lunch,
followed by a tour of Lake Nakuru Park, a paradise famous for it’s pink flamingoes and endangered black
rhinos. (Meals: B, L & D).
· THURSDAY Today’s adventure includes a drive to the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, home to lions,
elephants, buffalos, cheetahs, zebras, giraffes, impalas & gazelles. Our afternoon game drive will take us thru
rolling plains, woodlands and rivers that make up the Maasai Mara triangle – one of the world’s richest wildlife
(Meals: B, L & D.)
● FRIDAY We will have morning and afternoon game drives today in search of the more than a million
migratory herds of wildebeest and zebra involved in one of the “greatest wildlife shows on earth”. I discussed
this migration event earlier in this brochure. (Meals: B, L & D)
● SATURDAY Following breakfast today, we will drive back to the Hilton Nairobi hotel for our overnight stay.
● SUNDAY Our drive today takes us to the Amboselli National Park, at the foot of Mt. Kilimandjaro. Our
afternoon game drive will be in this park, famous for its lions, baboons and heards of elephants.
(Meals: B, L & D)
● MONDAY After breakfast even another game drive en route back to Nairobi where we will relax at the Hilton
Nairobi until time to go to the airport for our flight home. (Meals: B)
● TUESDAY We’ll arrive home late today with tons of memories, thousands of pictures (and some laundry to
take care of when we get home). (Meals as served on the plane)
Reid Bell of Coffee Break Tours Will Personally Host This Tour
Services of Professional Guides Also In Kenya.
Round Trip Air From Nashville To Nairobi, Kenya
All Tips To Drivers and Guides Are Included In Tour Price
4 & 5 Star First Class Hotel Rooms with Baggage Handling & Admissions.
One night In the Sweetwater’s Tented Camp
26 Delicious Meals Included As Outlined Daily Plus Airline Meals
Call us today to receive a full brochure
584-9395 OR 1-800-874-3166