|ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO –
HOT AIR BALLOON FESTIVAL TOUR
Plus An Exciting Visit To
Colorado Springs, Colorado & The Colorado Rockies
Plus One Of Our Famous Mystery Stop
October 7 – 14, 2012
Sunday Thru Sunday
Look At All We’ve Got Planned For You On This Tour!
ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Here’s Just Part Of What We Will See & Do In Albuquerque:
Of Course, The Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Festival Is A Top Highlight Of Our Time Here
● We’ll Be There For Morning Mass Ascension Of 100’s Of Balloons
● Plus, The Evening Balloons “Glowdeo” and Fireworks Spectacular
● We’ll Ride The Sandia Peak Tram (World’s Longest)
● We’ll Have Dinner At “High Finance Restaurant”
● We’ll Take A Driving Tour Of Part Of Route 66
● We’ll Visit The Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
● We’ll Visit “Old Town” (The Original Albuquerque), And More!
COLORADO SPRINGS & COLORADO ROCKIES TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Obviously we cannot list all of the sights that you will see,
but the following is a sample of what we’ve planned for you:
● We’ll Ride The Pikes Peak Cog Railroad To The Top Of Pikes Peak
● We’ll Tour The Garden Of The Gods
● We’ll Visit The Historic Mining Town Of Manitou Springs
● We’ll Have A Chuck Wagon Dinner & Cowboy Entertainment At The Flying W Ranch
● And much more!
Read Our Day-By-Day Itinerary To Learn More About
All We Will See & Do Shown Above & Below
· Sunday: We’ll leave Camden this morning (departure time to be announced later). and
point our motorcoach westward toward Kansas. As always, our late model coach will be
complete with large picture windows for unobstructed viewing, reclining seats, individual climate
controls, VCR monitors, and a bathroom for your comfort. We’ll make regular rest stops and a
lunch break each day of this tour. We’ll overnight in Topeka. (Dinner included tonight)
· Monday: Today we’ll head toward Colorado Springs and the Colorado Rockies. We’ll
overnight for the next two evenings in the foothills of the Colorado Rockies. (Breakfast & dinner).
· Tuesday: After breakfast, we’ll visit the Garden Of The Gods, recently featured on CBS’
s Sunday Morning, where a local guide will join our coach and explain the great scenery that you’
ve seen in western movies and photographs. Afterwards, we will head to Manitou Springs, an
old western gold mining town-picture perfect and just the
right place to have lunch and buy all those souvenirs.
When Katherine Lee Bates traveled to the top of Pike’s Peak in 1893, she was so inspired that
she wrote the words to America The Beautiful. You’ll understand her motivation and inspiration
as you travel to the top of Pike’s Peak, 14,110 feet high, aboard the Pike’s Peak Cog Railway.
After we descend the mountain, we’ve got a great chuck wagon dinner planned for you at a
2000 acre working cattle ranch. After a meal worthy of any good cowboy, or cowgirl, we’ll
loosen our belts, sit back, relax, and enjoy the entertainment. Old Vern & some of the “ranch
hands” will pick up their guitars and fiddles and spend an hour or so singing all of those good
cowboy songs we know and making us “laugh out loud” with their antics. (Meals: B & D)
· Wednesday: This morning we’re on our way south alongside the Colorado Rockies to
Albuquerque, New Mexico. After checking into our hotel, we will head to the foothills of the
Sandia Mountains for a ride on the Sandia Peak Tram, the world’s longest free-span cable
tramway. The 2.7 mile ride to the top will take you though four of the seven life zones found in
North America. Traversing these zones is equivalent to taking a trip from Mexico City to Alaska.
Once atop you will marvel at the thousands of square miles of breathtaking scenery and views in
all directions. Here we will also enjoy dinner in the High Finance Restaurants. This is one of
the finest restaurants in the Southwest. The sunset and city lights of Albuquerque are
spectacular from here. (Breakfast & dinner)
· Thursday : We’ll leave the hotel bright and early this morning. Few spectacles on earth
rival the Mass Ascension of up to 400 t0 500 hot air balloons as they lift off to drift in the high
desert air of New Mexico. Balloon enthusiast from around the world will be there with an
amazing range of balloons in every color, size and shape imaginable.
Afterwards we’ll take a driving tour of old Route 66 and see some of the tourist courts still in
operation today. From cafes, gas stations, motel and stores you will think you’re back in the 50’s
for sure. Later we’ll visit the Turquoise Museum,
perhaps the largest private collection in the world.
Next we’re off to Old Town. Built in the 18th century, there will be time to explore hidden
courtyards and visit the unique specialty stores, galleries and Churches.
Next, at the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, you will learn about the origins, spoken traditions,
arts and crafts and cultural development of the Pueblo Indians.
Wow! What a day! And there’s more to see. Now it’s back to the Fiesta Park for the evening
events including the Glowdeo and the Fiesta Fireworks. (Breakfast today).
· Friday: This morning we’ll head east where we will overnight in Amarillo. We mentioned
our “Mystery Stop” earlier in this brochure. Will it be today, or tomorrow? Or, have we already
had the stop? (Breakfast & dinner included today).
● Saturday: Today we’ll take another easy ride to Ft. Smith, Arkansas where we will spend
the night before heading homeward tomorrow. (Breakfast & dinner included today.)
● Sunday: Sadly we’re heading home with an estimated arrival time in Camden at
approximately 6 p.m. Today we’ll have our fun contests, watch movies, play games, and give
away door prizes while we travel toward home. (Breakfast included today.)
Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation
Albuquerque Tours ● Tickets to Fiesta Park Balloon Events Shown
● Colorado Springs, CO City Tour ● Tickets for Pike’s Peak Cog Railway
● Other Admissions As Shown In The Brochure
● 13 Meals (7 Breakfast & 6 Dinners) Including Flying W & High Finance
8 Days/7 Nights First Class Hotel Rooms with Baggage Handling
TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION, CALL:
COFFEE BREAK TOURS AT: 584-9395 OR 1-800-874-3166