We’re Now Taking Reservations For An Exciting & Colorful Tour We’re Calling Our:
ALBUQUERQUE BALLOONS FESTIVAL
COLORADO ROCKIES & COLORADO SPRINGS TOUR
Oct. 5- 12, 2017 (8 Days – 7 Nights)
ALBUQUERQUE & COLORADO ROCKIES
We’ll travel on our NEW luxury motorcoach with hard wood floors, free wi-fi, electrical outlets at every seat,
reclining black leather seats, large picture windows, VCR monitor, PA system, and, an on board rest room
for your comfort. Our hotels will always be first class since we stay at Three & Four Star rated hotel
properties such as Drury Inn & Suites, Hampton Inn & Suites, Holiday Inn, Sheraton & Marriott properties,
etc. Many meals are included in your tour price, and, you can book your reservation in confidence,
because with our optional Travel Protection Coverage, should you have to cancel for a covered illness or
other covered family emergency, you can get a full refund with no deductibles. More about this later-first
let’s take a look at all the adventures we’ve planned for you.
Look At All We’ve Got Planned For You This Week!
ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Here’s Just Part Of What We Will See & Do In Albuquerque:
Of Course, The Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Festival Is A Top Highlight Of Our Time Here
● We’ll Be There For Morning Mass Ascension Of 100’s Of Balloons
● Plus, The Evening Balloons “Glow-deo” and Fireworks Spectacular
● We’ll Visit The Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
● We’ll Visit “Old Town” (The Original Albuquerque) On Route 66
COLORADO SPRINGS & COLORADO ROCKIES TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Obviously we cannot list all of the sights that you will see,
but the following is a sample of what we’ve planned for you:
● We’ll Ride The Pikes Peak Cog Railroad To The Top Of Pikes Peak
● We’ll Tour The Garden Of The Gods
● We’ll Visit The Historic Mining Town Of Manitou Springs
Read Our Day-By-Day Itinerary To Learn More About All We Will See & Do Shown Above & Below
● THURSDAY: FORT SMITH, AR Departing from Camden, we’ll spend today getting to know
each other and letting the excitement build as we travel thru Arkansas on our way to Fort Smith where we
will overnight. Boy, do we have a great surprise for you here. (Meals: D). (You will see a “Meals” guide at
the end of the day’s events. “B” is breakfast, “L” is lunch, & “D” is dinner. Today, for example, dinner is
included in your tour price.)
● FRIDAY: AMARILLO Today we’ll travel the short distance to Amarillo where will start our
“true” western adventure. A special dinner awaits us before we return to our hotel for a pleasant nights
rest. (Meals: B & D)
● SATURDAY: ALBUQUERQUE, NM After a delicious breakfast at our hotel, we’ll point our motor
coach westward and travel on thru the panhandle of Texas and into New Mexico. If you love western
scenery, you’re going to really enjoy today’s travels.. Now, settle in and get a good night’s rest because
tomorrow is full of sightseeing & adventure. (Meals: B)
• SUNDAY : We’ll leave the hotel bright and early this morning. Few spectacles on earth rival the
Mass Ascension of up to 400 t0 500 hot air balloons as they lift off to drift in the high desert air of New
Mexico. Balloon enthusiast from around the world will be there with an amazing range of balloons in every
color, size and shape imaginable.
Next we’re off to Old Town on Route 66 Built in the 18th century, there will be time to explore hidden
courtyards and visit the unique specialty stores, galleries and Churches.
Next, at the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, you will learn about the origins, spoken traditions, arts and
crafts and cultural development of the Pueblo Indians.
Wow! What a day! And there’s more to see. Now it’s back to the Fiesta Park for the evening events
including the Glow-deo and the Fiesta Fireworks. (Breakfast today).
• MONDAY: Today we’ll head toward Colorado Springs and the Colorado Rockies. We’ll overnight
for the next two evenings in the foothills of the Colorado Rockies. (Breakfast & dinner).
• TUESDAY: After breakfast, we’ll visit the Garden Of The Gods, recently featured on CBS’s
Sunday Morning, where a local guide will join our coach and explain the great scenery that you’ve seen in
western movies and photographs. Afterwards, we will head to Manitou Springs, an old western gold
mining town-picture perfect and just the right place to have lunch and buy all those souvenirs.
When Katherine Lee Bates traveled to the top of Pike’s Peak in 1893, she was so inspired that she wrote
the words to America The Beautiful. You’ll understand her motivation and inspiration as you travel to the
top of Pike’s Peak, 14,110 feet high, aboard the Pike’s Peak Cog Railway. (Meals: B & D)
● WEDNESDAY: Today we’ll take another easy ride to Lawrence, KS where we will spend the night
before heading homeward tomorrow. (Breakfast & dinner included today.)
● THURSDAY Sadly we’re heading home with an estimated arrival time in Camden at approximately 6
p.m. Today we’ll have our fun contests, watch movies, play games, and give away door prizes while we
travel toward home. (Breakfast included today.)
Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation—Services of Professional Guides.
8 Days/7 Nights First Class Hotel Rooms with Baggage Handling & Admissions.
12 Delicious Meals Including Tax & Tips (7 Breakfasts & 5 Dinners).
Call Us At 1-800-874-3166
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive a full copy of this brochure showing our day-by-day itinerary and tour cost.