It’s ready & we’re taking reservations right now!
Sign on now and take advantage of the “Early Bird Discount” on our:
AMTRAK TO CALIFORNIA
Riding The Amtrak From Denver, Colorado to San Francisco, California (Round Trip)
Cross the Colorado Rockies Aboard The Amtrak “Zepher” (Round Trip)
Plus, Travel By Luxury Motorcoach Seeing These Beautiful Sights:
Northern California’s Famous “Pacific Coast Highway”
The Northern California & Oregon’s Redwood Forests
Plus A Full Day Of San Francisco Sightseeing Including Alcatraz
Plus Three Days Traveling Up The Beautiful Pacific Coast Highway
A Full Day In Reno, Nevada
And, A Full Day Touring Lake Tahoe & Virginia City
April 9, 2012 to April 23, 2012
This is the tour you’ve been waiting to hear about.
We get a call or two each week wanting to know when the brochure will be ready – well, here it is.
This will be the 3rd year that we’ve offered this tour
and the compliments and raves get better and better each year.
This is an outstanding trip for unique locations and natural beauty.
We will depart Camden & travel to Denver via our late model, luxury motorcoach. We’ll overnight in Kansas
City the first night before arriving in Denver the 2nd evening. On the 3rd morning, we’ll board the Amtrak
Zepher for the first day of our wonderful train ride thru the Colorado Rockies as we make our way westward to
California’s beautiful coastline. A complete day-by-day itinerary will be sent to all who make a reservation for
this Once In A Lifetime trip.
The prices quoted on this brochure includes Amtrak’s Reserved Coach Car seating. We will spend two nights
on the train, one each way to and from California. Amtrak’s seats are very large and comfortable. The seats
recline and have a “pull up” foot rest (much like a Laz-Z-Boy chair).
LOOK WHAT WE’VE GOT PLANNED FOR YOU DURING THIS TRIP
• Travel by Amtrak Railroad across a very beautiful area of American including
Colorado, Utah, Nevada & California.
• Stop enroute for a full day of fun in Reno, Nevada.
• Stop enroute for a full day touring Lake Tahoe & Virginia City. At Lake Tahoe you will see many famous
people homes such as Tiger Woods, Sylvester Stallone and Lucille Ball. In Virginia City you will see the sites
where many western movies were filmed including Bonanza.
• Marvel at the beautiful Colorado Rockies as we travel across Colorado.
• Spend an afternoon & evening at an oceanfront hotel in a beautiful oceanview room in Oregon.
• In San Francisco, spend two nights at a luxury hotel right at Fisherman’s Wharf.
• In San Francisco, enjoy a full day of sightseeing including Pier 39, a harbor cruise by the
Golden Gate Bridge and a visit to Alcatraz.
• Enjoy a three day tour beginning in San Francisco and ending in Brookings, Oregon. We will travel up
the unbelievable Pacific Coast Highway seeing these lovely places, much more:
Reserved Seating Deluxe Round Trip Amtrak Rail Transportation
Luxury Motorcoach Transportation Through-Out Rest Of Tour
Overnight Accommodations in First Class Hotels With Baggage Handling
Services of Professional Guides
Admissions To All Locations Listed Above
13 Meals (8 Breakfast & 5 Dinners)
Call us today to receive a full brochure
584-9395 OR 1-800-874-3166