|We’re now taking reservations on our
OLD CAPE COD – MARTHA’S VINEYARD
FALL FOLIAGE TOUR
Including Hyannisport & Martha’s Vineyard
Plymouth Rock & Newport, Rhode Island Mansions
Featuring the popular Ocean Front Red Jacket Riviera Beach Resort Hotel On Cape Cod
A Visit To Thomas Jefferson’s Home “Monticello”
Lunch At The Historic Michie’s Tavern
And A Visit To The Natural Bridge In Virginia
September 20 – September 28, 2013
9 days/8 nights
Sign on early and take advantage of the “Early Bird Discount”!
Look At All We’ve Got Planned For You This Week As We Tour
Old Cape Cod!
● Hyannis, MA ●
● Our tour will include a harbor cruise out to the “Kennedy Compound” ●
● We’ll visit the Kennedy Memorial & view St. Francis Xavier Church ●
● And, we’ve planned a “lobster bake” for your dinner (substitutions available) ●
● Martha’s Vineyard, MA ●
● Ferry ride to Martha’s Vineyard ●
● “Down Island” Tour Of Martha’s Vineyard By Bus ●
● See Vineyard Haven, West Tisbury, Oak Bluffs and Edgartown ●
● Newport, Rhode Island ●
● We’ll enjoy a driving tour of Newport’s finest neighborhoods of million dollar mansions ●
● Plymouth, MA ●
● We’ll visit the famous “Plymouth Rock” and the “Forefathers Monument” ●
● Virginia ●
Coming through Virginia On The Way Home Will Allow Us To:
● Tour Thomas Jefferson’s Home - Monticello
● Tour Virginia’s Natural Bridge
● Have Lunch At The Historic 200 Hundred Year Old “Michie’s Tavern” ● And, More
.• Friday & Saturday: MEET & GREET Today’s the day we get acquainted with all those folks going
with us. We’ll leave Camden on BIG RED, our brand new motor coach complete with large picture windows for
unobstructed viewing, comfortable leather reclining seats, individual climate controls, VCR monitors, hardwood
floors, Wi-Fi, electrical plugs are all seats and a bathroom for your comfort. We’ll make regular rest stops and
a lunch break each day of this tour. We’ll overnight in Virginia Friday night. Saturday our travels will take us
on thru Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and Pennsylvania before reaching our destination in Scranton.
(Dinner included Friday night – Breakfast & dinner included Saturday)
● Sunday: NEWPORT, RHODE ISLAND Departing Scranton, we continue on to Newport, Rhode
Island. Newport is home the to the “Old Money Rich & Famous” like the Vanderbilt’s and the Rockerfeller’s.
We take a driving tour to see many of these multi-million dollar mansions such as the “Breakers” before
heading on to our hotel for the evening. (Breakfast & dinner included today)
• Monday: HYANNISPORT, MA This morning we’ll continue on to Cape Cod & to Hyannisport, MA
where we’ll overnight at the popular Red Jacket Resort for the next two evenings. Our ocean front hotel is
located on a private beach on Nantucket Sound, an Inlet of the Atlantic Ocean. Included this afternoon is a
tour of Hyannis including the John F. Kennedy Memorial, the Korean War Memorial and a view of St. Francis
Xavier Church, the summer parish of the Kennedy family. We will also take a harbor cruise this afternoon
viewing the Kennedy Compound. (Breakfast & dinner included today).
• Tuesday: MARTHA’S VINEYARD, MA Today it’s ALL-ABOARD the ferry as we cross over to Martha’s
Vineyard. Upon arrival our local guide will conduct a “DOWN ISLAND” tour. You will learn about the history
and lifestyles of the islanders as we pass through the picturesque villages of Vineyard Haven, West Tisbury,
Edgartown and Oak Bluffs. Of course, there will be plenty of photo stops and shopping opportunities. A ferry
ride back to the mainland and our Cape Code LOBSTER DINNER awaits us this evening ( substitution for
anyone not wishing shellfish). (Breakfast & dinner included today)
• Wednesday: PLYMOUTH ROCK This morning we’ll load up and point our motorcoach northward
and travel to Plymouth where we’ll stop to view the “Plymouth Rock” and our “Forefathers Monument”. Then
it’s on to Scranton, PA again for the evening. (Breakfast & dinner)
• Thursday: STAUNTON Today we head southward again for our destination of Staunton, VA
(pronounced STANTON). Staunton is the hometown of Woodrow Wilson and the Statler Brothers. .
(Breakfast & dinner included today)
• Friday & Saturday: CAN THERE BE MORE? This morning we’ll head toward Roanoke for our
evening, but not before more good attractions and some excellent food.
Author of the Declaration of Independence, founder of the University of Virginia and the 3rd President of the
United States, you’ll certainly enjoy visiting Monticello this stately plantation high atop the Virginia mountains.
Afterwards, lunch at Michie’s Tavern always rates high on the feedback we get from previous trips.
The Natural Bridge is one of the oldest tourist destinations in the United States. Popular with Europeans in
the 18th and 19th centuries, the Natural Bridge and Niagara Falls were the two wonders of the new world.
Once owned by Thomas Jefferson, surveyed by George Washington, and traversed by Civil War soldiers, we’
ll visit Natural Bridge Friday afternoon.
Then is on to Roanoke where we will overnight Friday evening. We’ll arrive back in Camden around 7 p.m.
Saturday. (Breakfast, lunch & dinner included Friday) - (Breakfast included Saturday)
Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation—Services of Professional Guides - All Listed Admissions
9 Days/8 Nights First Class Hotel Rooms With Baggage Handling
17 Delicious Meals Including Tax & Tips
Call us today to receive a full brochure
584-9395 OR 1-800-874-3166