|We’re now taking reservations on our
OLD CAPE COD – MARTHA’S VINEYARD & WHALE WATCHING TOUR
Including Hyannisport & Martha’s Vineyard & Plymouth Rock
An Exciting Whale Watching Cruise Out Of Cape Cod Bay
Featuring 3 nights at the popular Ocean Front Red Jacket Riviera Beach Resort Hotel
On Cape Cod
A Visit To Thomas Jefferson’s Home “Monticello”
Lunch At The Historic Michie’s Tavern In Virginia
And We’re Famous For Our Mystery Stops!
Where Will It Be This Time?
August 30 – September 7, 2015
9 days/8 nights
Sign on early and take advantage of the “Early Bird Discount”!
Look At All We’ve Got Planned For You This Week As We Tour Old Cape Cod!
● Hyannis, MA ●
● Our tour will include a harbor cruise out to the “Kennedy Compound” ●
● We’ll visit the Kennedy Memorial & view St. Francis Xavier Church ●
● And, we’ve planned a “lobster bake” for your dinner (substitutions available) ●
● Martha’s Vineyard, MA ●
● Ferry ride to Martha’s Vineyard ●
● “Down Island” Bus Tour Of Martha’s Vineyard ●
● See Vineyard Haven, West Tisbury, Oak Bluffs and Edgartown ●
● Plymouth, MA ●
● We’ll visit the famous “Plymouth Rock” and the “Forefathers Monument” ●
● Ride Thru Massachusetts Cranberry Bogs ●
● Enjoy An Exciting Boat Ride Out Into Cape Cod Bay Looking For Whales ●
● Virginia ●
Coming through Virginia On The Way Home Will Allow Us To:
● Tour Thomas Jefferson’s Home - Monticello ●
● Overnight in Staunton, VA “Home of the Statler Brothers ●
● Have Lunch At The Historic 200 Hundred Year Old “Michie’s Tavern” ●
● And, More ●
.• Sunday & Monday: MEET & GREET Today’s the day we get acquainted with all those folks
going with us. We’ll leave Camden on BIG RED, our brand new motor coach complete with large picture
windows for unobstructed viewing, comfortable leather reclining seats, individual climate controls, VCR
monitors, hardwood floors, Wi-Fi, electrical plugs are all seats and a restroom for your comfort. We’ll make
regular rest stops and a lunch break each day of this tour. We’ll overnight in Virginia Sunday night.
Monday our travels will take us on thru Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and Pennsylvania before reaching
our destination in Scranton, PA. (Dinner included Sunday night – Breakfast & dinner included Monday)
• Tuesday: HYANNISPORT, MA This morning we’ll continue on to Cape Cod & to Hyannisport,
MA where we’ll overnight at the popular Red Jacket Resort for the next THREE evenings. Our ocean front
hotel is located on a private beach on Nantucket Sound, an Inlet of the Atlantic Ocean. We will take a
harbor cruise this afternoon viewing the Kennedy Compound. (Breakfast & dinner included today).
• Wednesday: MARTHA’S VINEYARD, MA Today it’s ALL-ABOARD the ferry as we cross over to
Martha’s Vineyard. Upon arrival our local guide will conduct a “DOWN ISLAND” bus tour. You will learn
about the history and lifestyles of the islanders as we pass through the picturesque villages of Vineyard
Haven, West Tisbury, Edgartown and Oak Bluffs. You can enjoy a stroll through “Cottage City” with its
brightly painted cottages and decorative “gingerbread” trim. Of course, there will be plenty of photo stops
and shopping opportunities. A ferry ride back to the mainland and our Cape Code LOBSTER DINNER
awaits us this evening ( substitution for anyone not wishing shellfish). (Breakfast & dinner included today)
• Thursday: PLYMOUTH ROCK & WHALE WATCHING CRUISE This morning we’ll load up and
point our motorcoach northward and travel to Plymouth where we’ll stop to view the “Plymouth Rock” and
our “Forefathers Monument”. Then it’s “All Aboard” as we cruise out to Cape Cod Bay in search for
Humpbck, Minke and Fin Whales going about their daily business. An onboard naturalist will introduce
you to everything you see and will answer any of your questions about the whales, migratory birds, fish
and even lighthouses. (Breakfast & dinner)
• Friday: SCRANTON Today we head homeward with sand in your shoes, seashells in your pockets
and many fond memories of Old Cape Cod. We overnight again in Scranton, PA (Breakfast & dinner)
• Saturday: STAUNTON Today we head southward again for our destination of Staunton, VA
(pronounced STANTON). Staunton is the hometown of Woodrow Wilson and the Statler Brothers.
(Breakfast & dinner included today)
• Sunday & Monday: CAN THERE BE MORE? This morning we’ll head toward Roanoke for our
evening, but not before more good attractions and some excellent food.
Author of the Declaration of Independence, founder of the University of Virginia and the 3rd President of
the United States, you’ll certainly enjoy visiting Monticello; the stately plantation high atop the Virginia
Afterwards, lunch at historic Michie’s Tavern always rates high on the feedback we get from
previous trips. Thomas Jefferson ate here several times as it’s quite near his home.
Then is on to Roanoke where we will overnight Sunday evening. We’ll arrive back in Camden around 7 p.
m. Monday. (Breakfast, lunch & dinner included Sunday) - (Breakfast included Monday)
Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation—Services of Professional Guides - All Listed Admissions
9 Days/8 Nights First Class Hotel Rooms With Baggage Handling
15 Delicious Meals (8 breakfasts – 7 dinners) Including Tax & Tips
Call Us At 1-800-874-3166
To receive a full copy of this brochure showing our day-by-day itinerary and tour cost.