|We’re taking reservations right now!
Sign on now and take advantage of the “Early Bird Discount” on our:
EUROPEAN ADVENTURE TOUR - 2011
Sail The Mediterranean Sea Visiting These Great Cities:
PALMA de MALLORCA, SPAIN
· See The “Leaning Tower of Pisa” –The Roman Forum & Coliseum – St. Peter’s Basilica
· Michelangelo’s David & The Sistine Chapel – The Vatican & A Whole Lot More
On This Great Tour Vacation
In Fact, One Optional Tour You Can Choose To Take In Tuscany (Known World Wide For It’s Fine Cooking)
Will Be To Have Dinner “In A Country-Side Farm House”.
(These And Dozens Of Other Optional Shore Tours Are Available In Each Port*)
And What A Special Treat This Will Be!
We’re Be Cruising On The New Carnival Cruise Lines “Magic”
This Is Their Newest, Largest & Fanciest Ship Carrying Approximately 3,700 Passengers
And 1,500 Crew Members. This Luxury Cruise Ship Was Just Put In Service This Year.
“Everyone On This Coffee Break Tour Will Enjoy A Luxury Outside Staterooms
With A Private Balcony!”
The Date For This Fly/Cruise/Motorcoach Tour Combination Is –
August 25 to September 6, 2011
AT THIS TIME WE’VE ONLY BEEN ABLE TO RESERVE AIRLINE SEATS FOR –30- TRAVELERS.
ONCE WE BOOK THOSE, ADDITIONAL AIRLINE SEATS WILL BE SUBJECT TO AVAILABLILITY AND
AT THE THEN CURRENT PRICE. SO, IF YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS OUTSTANDING TOUR,
AND AT THIS CURRENT LOW PRICE, PLEASE CALL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
“AND, REMEMBER THAT ALL OF THE LUXURY CABINS ON OUR CRUISE SHIP ARE
OUTSIDE STATEROOMS WITH A PRIVATE BALCONY!”
Reid Bell will again be leading you on a wonderful European Adventure this year as we set sail on the
Mediterranean Sea visiting exciting cities and ports. We will depart Camden & travel to the airport to board our
overnight flight to Barcelona, Spain. From Barcelona, we will travel by motorcoach to the cruise port where we
will board the Carnival Magic for the Trip Of A Lifetime.
A special day-by-day itinerary will be send to all that books on this tour.
LOOK AT THE GREAT EUROPEAN CITIES YOU WILL VISIT DURING THIS TRIP
• BARCELONA Located on the Mediterranean Sea, this is Spain’s most cosmopolitan city.
While boasting monuments that are Romanesque, Gothic and Renaissance
in style, it also captivates visitors with its incredible modern architecture.
• ROME This beautiful city offers so many things to see; St. Peter’s Square, St. Peter’s
Basilica, The Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, The Vatican Museum,
the Coliseum and so much more.
• FLORENCE Florence is full of art and history. Here you can easily visit The Sistine
Chapel and view Michelangelo’s David.
• NAPLES Located in beautiful southern Italy, it’s the country’s 3rd most populated city.
You’ll enjoy visiting the historic sites, the fabulous shopping and irresistible
cuisine situated on the Bay of Naples and the Amalfi Coast.
• PISA Nothing comes to mind more when you hear the name of the city of Pisa than the
“Leaning Tower of Pisa”. You may choose this as a great shore tour.
• SICILY Step back into time visiting two very old and beautiful Sicilian villages which were
used by Francis Ford Coppola in the creation of his famous “Godfather” movies.
And, while you’re there, be sure to make one of the local gift shops
“An offer they can’t refuse!”
• TUSCANY An optional shore tour here would be a beautiful motorcoach tour of the countryside
stopping for lunch at a local farm house.
• MARSEILLES Located on the southeastern coast of France, its second oldest city has
a 2,500 year old history. Popular sites to visit are the 19th–century
Notre– Dame de la Garde and the heart of the city Vieux Port (Old Port).
Dozens Of Optional Shore Tours Are Available In Each City/Port.
Motorcoach Transportation To & From Camden To The Airport For Barcelona Flight
Round Trip Air To Barcelona, Spain
Airport Transfers To & From Cruise Ship
Luxury Cruise Ship Stateroom With Private Balcony
Services of Professional Guide – Reid Bell
Meals & Entertainment On Board The Carnival Magic Luxury Cruise Ship
Call us today to receive a full brochure
584-9395 OR 1-800-874-3166