|We always sell out on our trips to The Grand Ole Opry each year!
We always sell out on our trips on The General Jackson each year!
Then, you’ve asked us if we’ll ever do a “day-trip” that will be a combination of the two.
WELL, HERE IT IS!
We’re now taking reservations for our
CHRISTMAS ON THE GENERAL JACKSON &
GRAND OLE OPRY
We’ll leave Camden at 9:00 a.m. with a day filled with fun, music, shopping, & good food.
First, we’ll go directly to the General Jackson for an exciting trip down the Cumberland River on
this beautiful vessel. On board, we’ll enjoy their scrumptious Christmas lunch buffet and
Christmas stage show throughout the cruise.
Next, it’s off for shopping at Opry Mills! Plus, there’s time to visit the beautiful Gaylord Opryland
Hotel. Then it’s on to the Grand Ole Opry for the 6:30 show.
(All Opry Buildings Should Be Completely Restored & Open After The Flood Damage)
We’ll leave Nashville at 9:00 p.m., returning to Camden at approximately 11:30 p.m.
Cruise on The General Jackson · Lunch & Entertainment on The General Jackson
· Shop Till You Drop At Opry Mills · Or, Visit The Gaylord Opryland Hotel
· Enjoy The World Famous Grand Ole Opry
· No Looking For A Place To Park · No Driving Back Home After Dark
INCLUDED IN YOUR LOW TOUR PRICE:
● Deluxe Motor Coach Transportation ● Services Of Professional Tour Guides
● Reserved Seating On The General Jackson ● (Lunch & entertainment included)
● Reserved Seating At The Grand Ole Opry ● Plus free time for shopping at Opry Mills
TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION, CALL:
COFFEE BREAK TOURS AT: 584-9395 OR 1-800-874-3166