|It’s Time Again To Plan Your Christmas Fun Trip To
The General Jackson & The Grand Ole Opry
AND, WE’RE TAKING RESERVATION RIGHT NOW!
December 17, 2011 (Saturday)
CHRISTMAS ON THE GENERAL JACKSON &
GRAND OLE OPRY COMBO TRIP
We’ll depart from Camden for a day filled with fun, music, shopping, & good food.
First, we’ll go directly to the General Jackson for an exciting trip down the Cumberland River on this beautiful
vessel. On board, we’ll enjoy their scrumptious Christmas lunch and
Christmas stage show throughout the cruise.
Next, there’s time for some last minute shopping at an area shopping mall,
Then it’s on to the Grand Ole Opry for the 6:30 show.
We’ll leave Nashville at 9:00 p.m., returning to Camden at approximately 11:30 p.m.
Cruise on The General Jackson · Lunch & Entertainment on The General Jackson
· Free Time For Last Minute Christmas Shopping At An Area Mall
· Enjoy The World Famous Grand Ole Opry
· No Looking For A Place To Park · No Driving Back Home After Dark
INCLUDED IN YOUR LOW TOUR PRICE:
● Deluxe Motor Coach Transportation ● Services Of Professional Tour Guides
● VIP Reserved Seating On The General Jackson ● (Lunch & entertainment included)
● Reserved Seating At The Grand Ole Opry
● Plus Free Time For Last Minute Christmas Shopping At An Area Mall
TO RECEIVE A FULL BROCHURE:
Call Us At 1-800-874-3166
Or send an email to email@example.com