|We’re taking reservations right now!
Sign on now and take advantage of the “Early Bird Discount” on our:
THE HOLY LAND TOUR
March 15-24, 2011
Tuesday – Thursday (10 Day Tour)
When Christian tourists return from a trip to Israel, invariably the single most heard expression is,
“I’ll never be the same –“
Something about sailing on the Sea of Galilee and walking the streets of Jerusalem;
you just sense God’s presence there.
When you visit Israel, God’s Word becomes clearer, your faith becomes deeper, and your passion for Christ
becomes stronger. We believe that once your visit Israel, you’ll never be the same again.
Over the past few years, we have been constantly asked if we ever were going to arrange a tour of the Holy
Land, and, well, the time has come. March (Springtime) is an excellent time to go because the weather in
Israel is similar to the weather in our part of the country.
Space is limited on this tour, and because of all the folks who have expressed interest in going,
I would suggest calling right now and making your reservation.
If your calling at night when our office is closed, go ahead and leave your name, phone number and how many
seats you need. We will take the reservations in the order they were received. We will call you back the next
day for your deposit information, etc.
On This Tour, All Breakfasts & Dinners Are Included.
And, On This Tour, All Tips Are Included.
That Includes Tips To: Restaurant Staffs, Baggage Handlers,
& Motorcoach Drivers & Guides In Tel Aviv
The “One Tour Price” is all you pay (except for lunches & souvenirs).
Have your Passport and your credit card handy when you call.
(Passports are required. If you don’t have one, we will tell you how to apply)
OUR 4-STAR HOTELS INCLUDE THREE NIGHTS AT BEACH FRONT
PROPERTIES ON THE BEAUTIFUL MEDITERRANEAN SEA
PLUS THE BALANCE OF OUR STAY AT THE
CROWNE PLAZA IN JERUSALEM
Look At Some Of What You Will See On This Tour!
(With Related Scriptures For Reference)
HOLY LAND TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
● We’ll Visit the Church of the Nativity, the birthplace of Jesus, and Shepherds Fields (Luke 2:1-20)
● We’ll Tour The Old City Of Jerusalem – Viewing the Western (Wailing) Wall & More.
● We’ll Walk Alone the Via Dolorosa to Pilate’s Judgment Hall, the Chapel of the Flagellation, the Ecce
Homo Arch (John 19:13) Where Jesus Was Tried Before Pilate (Mark 15:6)
● We’ll Visit the El Aksa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock That Was Built On The Ancient Site of Solomon’
s Temple (Genesis 22:9-14) and Over the Rock of Sacrifice Where Abraham Offered Isaac (Genesis 22) and
the Ceremonial Sacrifice of Animals Took Place.
● We’ll Visit Megiddo and Continue to the Fields of Armageddon (Revelation 16:16).
● We’ll Visit Haifa and Mt. Carmel – The Biblical Site of Elijah’s Contest With the Prophets of Baal (1 Kings
● We’ll Visit Nazareth, the Hometown of Jesus, Where We’ll Visit the Church of the Annunciation (Luke 1:5-
42) and Mary’s Fountain (Luke 4:16-22).
● We’ll Visit Ancient Jericho “Where the Walls Came Tumbling Down”
(1 Kings 17:1-6 and 11 Kings 2:19-22)
● We’ll Visit Mt. Scopus and the Mt. of Olives (Matthew 24:3) and the Chapel of the Ascension.
● We’ll Visit the Church of All Nations That Stands On the Rock of Agony Where Jesus Was Betrayed by
Judas (Matthew 26:36-57)
● We’ll Visit Mt. Zion and the Church of St. Peter in Gallicantu On The Site Of Calaphas’ House, the Room
of the Last Supper (Luke 22:14-20) and the Tomb of King David.
● We’ll Journey By Motorcoach Thru the Judean Desert to the Dead Sea – The Lowest Point On Earth
● We’ll Travel From The Dead Sea To Masada, Then We’ll Ascend Masada By Cable Car To Walk Among
The Magnificent Ruins of the Fortress Standing Since 70-73 A.D.
● We’ll Visit Bethany – The Home of Mary, Martha and Lazarus (John 11:1-46)
● We’ll Visit Joppa on the Sea Where Jonah Set Sail and Where Peter raised Dorcas From The Dead
● We’ll Visit Qumran Where The Dead Sea Scrolls Where Discovered
● We’ll Visit Pilgrims Park On The Jordan River
● We’ll Visit Tiberias And Take A Boat Ride Across The Sea of Galilee to Capernaum (John 6:24) To Walk
Among The Ancient Ruins of the First Century Synagogue Where Jesus Preached (Matthew 4:13-17). Then
On To the Mt. of Beatitudes Where Jesus Preached the “Sermon On the Mount” (Matthew 5-7) and to Tabgha
– The Chapel Dedicated To The Multiplication Of the Loves and Fishes (Mark 6: 34-44) and to Upper Galilee
and The Site Of Peter’s Confession (Matthew 16:16)
● And, much more!
This is only about half of the things we will see and do on our Holy Land Tour!
A Day-By-Day Itinerary And Flight Arrangements Will Be Sent To All Who Book This Tour Showing, In Addition
To Our Flight Schedule, And All Of The Additional Things We Will Be Seeing On This Tour In Addition To The
Items Shown Above.
Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation To And From Departing Airport
Round Trip Airfare To Tel Aviv
Hotel Transfers – Services Of Professional Guides Thru-out Trip
First Class Hotel Rooms with Baggage Handling
All Breakfast & Dinners in Israel Included Including Taxes & Tips
All Admissions As Included In This Brochure
All Tips Included To Tel Aviv Drivers And Guides
Call us today to receive a full brochure
584-9395 OR 1-800-874-3166