|We’re now taking reservations on our
Featuring Mackinac Island Lilac Festival
June 10 thru June 17, 2013
Look At All We’ve Got Planned For You This Week!
“MACKINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN” TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
● Grand Hotel Gourmet Buffet & Hotel Tour ● Horse Drawn Carriage Tour Of The Island ●
● Lake Front Accommodations At The Historic Lakeview Hotel On The Island ●
● Cross Over To Mackinac Island On A High Speed Hydroplane Ferry ●
● Don’t Forget To Take A Few Moments To Sit On The Largest Front Porch In The World ●
● Enjoy The Wonderful Flagrancies & Beauty of Mackinac’s Famous Lilac Blooming Season!
● And, there’s the shopping and so much more! ●
“FRANKENMUTH, MICHIGAN” TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
And, If That’s Not Enough-Check This Out.
● We’ll Visit Michigan’s Little Bavaria ●
● We’ll Have An Authentic Bavarian Style Dinner With Costumed Hosts ●
● We’ll Visit The World’s Largest Christmas Store ●
● We’ll Visit The Replica Of The Chapel Where Silent Night Was First Played ●
● We’ll Cross Over The “Wooden Bridge” To See The Glockenspiel ●
● Did we mention that we might even find time for some shopping ?
It Was Just On The News - Gasoline Prices Are Going Up Again,
Never Know What They Will Be This Summer, But Don’t Let That Stop Your Vacation!
Park The Car - Climb On The Bus - It’s All Included In Your Low Tour Price!
.• Monday: MEET & GREET All aboard! Today’s the day we get acquainted with all
those folks going with us. As always, we will travel on “BIG RED”, our late model coach will be
complete with large picture windows for unobstructed viewing, plush leather reclining seats,
hardwood floors, individual climate controls, VCR monitors, free Wi-Fi, electrical outlets at every
seat to keep your electronics charged and a bathroom for your comfort. We’ll make regular rest
stops and a lunch break each day of this tour. We’ll overnight near Dayton, Ohio.
(Dinner included tonight)
• Tuesday: FRANKENMUTH Today we’ll head to Frankenmuth, Michigan where we’ll
check into our Bavarian style hotel right in this little Bavarian village. Michigan’s “Little Bavaria”
delights over 3 million visitors annually. We cross over the covered bridge, view and be
entertained by the “Glockenspiel, shop at the world’s largest Christmas store and enjoy a
tradition Bavarian style dinner (five different meats –loosen your belts for this one). Oh, and
there’s plenty of time for shopping for those unique gifts in the village. (Breakfast & dinner)
• Wednesday: MACKINAC ISLAND This morning we’ll head to Mackinac Island where
we’ll check into our hotel right on the lake front. We’ll cross over from the mainland by high
speed ferry leaving our motorcoach behind (there’s no cars, etc., on Mackinac Island). The
Lakeview Hotel (built in 1858 and a Registered Historic Site) will be our accommodations for the
next two nights. It’s right downtown so you’ll have an afternoon and evening of free time to shop
for that delicious Mackinac Island fudge. (Breakfast)
• Thursday: MACKINAC ISLAND This morning we’ll have a hearty breakfast at the
Lakeview Hotel and commence our tour of Mackinac Island by horse drawn carriage. At the
famous Grand Hotel we’ve arranged for our group to enjoy the world famous Grand Buffet. I
won’t even try to describe it - just make sure you wear “britches” with elastic waistbands. After
lunch sit a spell on the world’s largest front porch overlooking Lake Michigan before heading
back to the dock (by horse drawn carriages, of course), where you will have another afternoon
and evening to enjoy our wonderful downtown lake front hotel with it’s large front porch and
rocking chairs. Why not rent a bike and go for a spin? Or, just relax and watch the world go by.
(Breakfast & gourmet lunch at the Grand Hotel included today)
• Friday: DETROIT This morning we will depart Mackinac Island and point our motorcoach
south towards Detroit where we will spend the next two evenings. (Breakfast)
• Saturday: DETROIT Today we will visit Greenfield Village & the Henry Ford Museum.
The museum building is a 9 acre building with 40 foot ceiling and the exhibits are all on one
floor. Here you will see items like the chair President Lincoln was sitting when he was
assassinated and President Kennedy’s car he was riding when he was shot. Also on display is
the Montgomery, AL bus that Rosa Parks rode on and thousands of other historic items. In
Greenfield Village you will trace the life of Henry Ford, moving from the home where he was
born to a replica of the factory where he built his first automobile. You can even take a test ride
in a restored Model T. (Breakfast & dinner).
• Sunday: SOMEWHERE Today we will take a drive to “Some Where” where we will
overnight. We’ve got something special planned for you here – “We Just Ain’t Telling Yet” - It’s
Our Mystery Stop. (Breakfast & dinner included)
• Monday: IT AIN’T OVER, IS IT? Well, almost. This morning we board up and head
arrive back in Camden by 6 p.m. Today’s the day for movies, games, quiet times and reliving all
the good memories we’ve had this week. And what about that food? There was the Bavarian
Feast, The Grand Hotel Gourmet Buffet, and the Mackinac Island Fudge! And, You’ll Never
Forget The Mystery Stop. Wow! (Breakfast included)
Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation—Services of Professional Guides - All Included Admissions
8 Days/7 Nights First Class Hotel Rooms with Baggage Handling –
13 Delicious Meals Including Tax & Tips
TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION, CALL:
COFFEE BREAK TOURS AT: 584-9395 OR 1-800-874-3166