|“Now In Our 17th Year Of Offering Exciting Group Tour Vacations Worldwide”
We’re now taking reservations on our
Featuring Mackinac Island Lilac Festival
June 8 thru June 15, 2015
Look At All We’ve Got Planned For You This Week!
“MACKINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN” TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
● Grand Hotel Gourmet Buffet & Hotel Tour ● Horse Drawn Carriage Tour Of The Island ●
● Lake Front Accommodations At The Historic Lakeview Hotel On The Island ●
● Cross Over To Mackinac Island On A High Speed Hydroplane Ferry ●
● Don’t Forget To Take A Few Moments To Sit On The Largest Front Porch In The World ●
● Enjoy The Wonderful Flagrancies & Beauty of Mackinac’s Famous Lilac Blooming Season! ●
● And, there’s the shopping, the fudge and so much more! ●
“FRANKENMUTH, MICHIGAN” TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
● We’ll Visit Michigan’s Little Bavaria ●
● We’ll Have An Authentic Bavarian Style Dinner With Costumed Hosts ●
● We’ll Visit The World’s Largest Christmas Store ●
● We’ll Visit The Replica Of The Chapel Where Silent Night Was First Played ●
● We’ll Cross Over The “Wooden Bridge” To See The Glockenspiel ●
● And, then there’s Shopping ●
“HOLLAND, MICHIGAN” TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
And, If That’s Not Enough-Check This Out.
● We’re Spending A Full Day In Holland, Michigan ●
● It’s The Tulip Capital Of The United States ●
● We’ll Visit Their Lighthouse & Dutch Village ●
● Did we mention that we might even find time for some shopping? ●
It Was Just On The News - Gasoline Prices Are Going Up Again,
Never Know What They Will Be Next Summer, But Don’t Let That Stop Your Vacation!
Park The Car - Climb On The Bus - It’s All Included In Your Low Tour Price!
.• Monday: MEET & GREET All aboard! Today’s the day we get acquainted with all those folks going
with us. As always, we will travel on “BIG RED”, our late model coach will be complete with large picture
windows for unobstructed viewing, plush leather reclining seats, hardwood floors, individual climate controls,
VCR monitors, free Wi-Fi, electrical outlets at every seat to keep your electronics charged and a bathroom for
your comfort. We’ll make regular rest stops and a lunch break each day of this tour.
We’ll overnight near Dayton, Ohio. (Dinner included tonight)
• Tuesday: FRANKENMUTH Today we’ll head to Frankenmuth, Michigan where we’ll check into
our Bavarian style hotel in this little Bavarian village. Michigan’s “Little Bavaria” delights over 3 million visitors
annually. We cross over the covered bridge, view and be entertained by the “Glockenspiel, shop at the world’
s largest Christmas store and enjoy a tradition Bavarian style dinner (five different meats –loosen your belts
for this one). Oh, and there’s plenty of time for shopping for those unique gifts in the village.
(Breakfast & dinner)
• Wednesday: MACKINAC ISLAND This morning we’ll head to Mackinac Island where we’ll check
into our hotel right on the lake front. We’ll cross over from the mainland by high speed ferry leaving our
motorcoach behind (there’s no cars, etc., on Mackinac Island). The Lakeview Hotel (built in 1858 and a
Registered Historic Site) will be our accommodations for the next two nights. It’s right downtown so you’ll have
an afternoon and evening of free time to shop for that delicious Mackinac Island fudge. (Breakfast)
Thursday: MACKINAC ISLAND This morning we’ll have a hearty breakfast at the Lakeview Hotel and
commence our tour of Mackinac Island by horse drawn carriage. At the famous Grand Hotel we’ve arranged
for our group to enjoy the world famous Grand Buffet. I won’t even try to describe it - just make sure you wear
“britches” with elastic waistbands. After lunch sit a spell on the world’s largest front porch overlooking Lake
Michigan before heading back to the dock (by horse drawn carriages, of course), where you will have another
afternoon and evening to enjoy our wonderful downtown lake front hotel with it’s large front porch and rocking
chairs. Why not rent a bike and go for a spin? Or, just relax and watch the world go by.
(Breakfast & gourmet lunch at the Grand Hotel included today)
• Friday: HOLLAND This morning we will depart Mackinac Island and point our motorcoach south
towards Holland, MI where we will spend the next two evenings. (Breakfast & dinner)
• Saturday: HOLLAND This Fall & for many years in the past Holland has planted over 400,000 tulip
bulbs just in time for the Holland Tulip Festival in May of the next year. They plant them in city parks and
along the Tulip Lanes (city streets) Their hard work begins to show as they start to sprout during the winter
snow. Mother Nature is always in full charge but typically some will still be in bloom when we arrive.
(Breakfast & dinner).
• Sunday: SOMEWHERE Today we will take a drive to “Some Where” where we will overnight. We’ve
got something special planned for you here – “We Just Ain’t Telling Yet” - It’s Our Mystery Stop.
(Breakfast & dinner included)
• Monday: IT AIN’T OVER, IS IT? Well, almost. This morning we board up and head homeward. We’ll
arrive back in Camden by 6 p.m. Today’s the day for movies, games, quiet times and reliving all the good
memories we’ve had this week. And what about that food? There was the Bavarian Feast, The Grand Hotel
Gourmet Buffet, and the Mackinac Island Fudge! And, You’ll Never Forget The Mystery Stop. Wow!
Log On To Our Website (www.coffeebreaktours.com) And Click At The Top Of Our Page
To View “Frequently Asked Questions” About Our Tours
Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation—Services of Professional Guides - All Included Admissions & Tours
8 Days/7 Nights First Class Hotel Rooms with Baggage Handling – 13 Delicious Meals Including Tax & Tips
Call us today to receive a full brochure
584-9395 OR 1-800-874-3166