We’re now taking reservations on our
MACKINAC ISLAND TOUR
A Door County, Wisconsin
Outdoor Fish Boil Dinner& Tour
June 25 thru July 2, 2011
Sign on early and take advantage of the “Early Bird Discount”!
Look At All We’ve Got Planned For You This Week!
Obviously we cannot list all of the sights that you will see,
but the following is a sample of what we’ve planned for you:
“MACKINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN” TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
● Grand Hotel Gourmet Buffet & Hotel Tour ● Horse Drawn Carriage Tour Of The Island ●
● Lake Front Accommodations At The Historic Lakeview Hotel On The Island ●
● See The Mackinac Bridge – Third Largest Suspension Bridge In The World ●
● Cross Over To Mackinac Island On A High Speed Hydroplane Ferry ●
● Don’t Forget To Take A Few Moments To Sit On The Largest Front Porch In The World ●
● And, there’s the shopping and so much more! ●
“DOOR COUNTY, WISCONSIN” TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
In addition to our Mackinac Island adventures, we’ll visit:
● “Door County, Wisconsin” ●
Money Magazine says “Door County is One of the Top 10 Vacation Destinations in America”
● We’ll Spend Two Nights In Sturgeon Bay ●
● Enjoy A Traditional Door County Fish Boil Dinner ●
● Then, there’s the shopping and so much more! ●
“FRANKENMUTH, MICHIGAN” TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
And, If That’s Not Enough-Check This Out. It’s Far From Over.
● We’ll Visit Michigan’s Little Bavaria ●
● Have An Authentic Bavarian Style Dinner With Costumed Hosts ●
● Go Looking For Some Of That Delicious Wisconsin Cheese ●
● Visit The “Jelly Belly” Jelly Bean Factory And See How They’re Made. Samples, Anyone? ●
● We’ll Visit The World’s Largest Christmas Store ●
● We’ll Visit The Replica Of The Chapel Where Silent Night Was First Played ●
● We’ll Cross Over The “Wooden Bridge” To See The Glockenspiel ●
● Did we mention that we might even find time for some shopping and so much more!
Gasoline Prices Are Going Up Again But Don’t Let That Stop That Summer Vacation!
Park The Car-Climb On The Bus-It’s All Included In Your Low Tour Price!
.· Saturday: MEET & GREET Today’s the day we get acquainted with all those folks going with us. We’
ll leave Camden at 8 a.m. As always, our late model coach will be complete with large picture windows for
unobstructed viewing, plush reclining seats, individual climate controls, VCR monitors, and a bathroom for
your comfort. We’ll make regular rest stops and a lunch break each day of this tour.
We’ll overnight near Toledo, Ohio. (Dinner included tonight)
· Sunday: FRANKENMUTH Sunday morning we’ll head to Frankenmuth, Michigan where we’ll
check into our Bavarian style hotel right in this little Bavarian village. Michigan’s “Little Bavaria” delights over
3 million visitors annually. We cross over the covered bridge, view and be entertained by the “Glockenspiel,
shop at the world’s largest Christmas store and enjoy a tradition Bavarian style dinner (five different meats –
loosen your belts for this one). Oh, and there’s plenty of time for shopping for those unique gifts in the village.
(Breakfast & dinner included today)
· Monday: MACKINAC ISLAND This morning we’ll head to Mackinac Island where we’ll check into
our hotel right on the lake front. We’ll cross over from the mainland by high speed ferry leaving our
motorcoach behind (there’s no cars, etc., on Mackinac Island). The Lakeview Hotel (built in 1858 and a
Registered Historic Site) will be our accommodations for the next two nights. It’s right downtown so you’ll have
an afternoon and evening of free time to shop for that delicious Mackinac Island fudge.
(Breakfast included today)
· Tuesday: MACKINAC ISLAND This morning we’ll have a hearty breakfast at the Lakeview Hotel and
commence our tour of Mackinac Island by horse drawn carriage. At the famous Grand Hotel we’ve arranged
for our group to enjoy the world famous Grand Buffet. I won’t even try to describe it - just make sure you wear
“britches” with elastic waistbands. After lunch sit a spell on the world’s largest front porch overlooking Lake
Michigan before heading back to the dock (by horse drawn carriages, of course), where you will another
afternoon and evening to enjoy our wonderful downtown lake front hotel with it’s large front porch and rocking
chairs. Why not rent a bike and go for a spin? Or, just relax and watch the
world go by. (Breakfast & gourmet lunch at the Grand Hotel included today)
· Wednesday: DOOR COUNTY, WISCONSIN After another bountiful waterfront breakfast at our hotel,
we’ll take the ferry back to the mainland where our coach will be waiting. We’ll now travel to Sturgeon Bay
(Door County), Wisconsin where we will overnight for the next two evenings. Our route passes through
evergreen and hardwood forest to the Straits of Mackinac, the waterway linking Lake Michigan and Lake
Huron. (Breakfast & dinner included today)
· Thursday: DOOR COUNTY After breakfast, we’ll board up for a tour of Door County, Wisconsin. Door
County is known as the “Cape Cod Of The Midwest” with more miles of shoreline, more lighthouses and more
state parks than any other county in the United States. We’ll visit the picturesque villages and resort towns for
which this area is famous. You can have lunch at a restaurant with “live goats” on their roof, believe it or not.
And, we’re guests this evening for a “fish boil”, a tradition of Scandinavian
settlers to the area. (Breakfast & dinner included today)
· Friday: CHEESE AND JELLY BELLYS Somehow or another, that just seems to go together, doesn’t
it? Well, today we will head southward into Illinois where we will overnight near Chicago. But, before we
leave Wisconsin, we gotta have cheese and I know the best cheese stop in the state. It’s just down the road
where they make those Jelly Belly Jelly Beans. We’ll stop for a factory tours and some samples, also.
(Breakfast & dinner included today).
· Saturday: IT AIN’T OVER, IS IT? Well, almost. This morning we board up and head homeward. We’ll
arrive back in Camden by 6 p.m. Today’s the day for movies, games, quiet times and reliving all the good
memories we’ve had this week. And what about that food? There’s was the Bavarian Feast, The Grand Hotel
Gourmet Buffet, The Fish Boil and the Mackinac Island Fudge! Wow! (Breakfast included)
Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation—Services of Professional Guides - All Included Admissions
8 Days/7 Nights First Class Hotel Rooms with Baggage Handling – 13 Delicious Meals Including Tax & Tips
Call us today to receive a full brochure
584-9395 OR 1-800-874-3166