|We’ve just returned from our 2008 New England-Nova Scotia Back-Roads
Fall Foliage Tour, and the colors were outstanding.
This trip has been a sell-out for the past EIGHT years and
we’re now taking advance reservations for next year.
Sign on early and take advantage of the “Early Bird Discount” on our
NEW ENGLAND – NOVA SCOTIA BACKROADS
FALL FOLIAGE TOUR
September 21 – October 1, 2009
We’ll travel on our luxury motorcoach with reclining seats, large picture windows, VCR monitor, PA system,
and, an on board rest room for your comfort. Our hotels will always be first class since we stay at Three &
Four Star rated hotel properties such as Hilton, Wyndham, Hampton Inn & Suites, Holiday Inn, Sheraton &
Marriott properties & Drury Inn & Suites, etc. Most meals are included in your tour price, and, you can book
your reservation in confidence, because with our optional Travel Protection Coverage, should you have to
cancel for a covered illness or other covered family emergency, you can get a full refund with no deductibles.
We’re quickly gaining a reputation for offering great tours coupled with the
absolutely best meals anywhere. This tour does come with a warning, however:
“You’ll Probably Gain Weight This Week”!
THIS YEAR WE’VE NEGOTIATED SOME EXCELLENT RATES WITH OUR HOTELS/RESTAURANTS AND
WE ARE ABLE TO ADD TWO (2) EXTRA DAYS TO THIS YEARS TRIP WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL
INCREASE OVER OUR 2008 PRICE.
In addition to our usual tour of New England & Nova Scotia, we’ve added:
● A visit to Boston, MA & the Quincy Market
● Two outstanding Mystery Stops
● And, an a visit & overnight stay in a 2nd Canadian Province, New Brunswick.
NEW ENGLAND TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Obviously we cannot list all of the sights that you will see,
but the following is a sample of what we’ve planned for you:
● Back-roads driving tour of Vermont’s Green Mountains
● Back-roads driving tour of New Hampshire’s White Mountains
● Photo stop(s) at Covered Bridges
● Maine’s Rugged Coast Line ● Kennebunkport, Maine
● Overnight accommodations at the Atlantic oceanfront Bar Harbor Regency Hotel
● A memorable ferry ride (motorcoach and all) on the “Cat” ferry
as it speeds across the ocean “floating” on top of the water.
● Witness the fiery Fall colors in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont & New Hampshire as we
seek out some of New England’s Covered Bridges
NOVA SCOTIA TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Upon our arrival in Nova Scotia, we’ll be met by a “Kilt-wearing” local guide who will show us a beautiful Fall
foliage adventure, Canada style.
Our Canadian adventures include:
● A tour of Nova Scotia with several photo stops
● Overnight accommodations at the famous “Lord Nelson” Hotel in Halifax
● A delicious lobster dinner at beautiful Peggy’s Cove
(substitutions available for non-lobster eaters)
OTHER TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Do you like chocolate?
● We’re going to make a stop in Hershey, PA to see how they make those delicious candy bars.
Actually, I personally like to stop here for the “free” samples.
Take a look at our itinerary!
.· Monday: We’ll leave Camden at 7 a.m. and point our motorcoach northeastward as we continue our
annual quest for New England’s best Fall foliage. We’ll make regular rest stops and a lunch break each day of
this tour. We’ll overnight in Virginia. (Dinner included tonight)
· Tuesday: Today we’ll head toward New York traveling from Virginia thru West Virginia, Maryland and
Pennsylvania and into New Jersey where we will overnight. (Breakfast & Dinner Included)
· Wednesday: Today our travels will take us thru Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire &
Massachusetts where we will stop at the famous Quincy Marketplace in Boston for lunch and souvenir
shopping before we settle in our Boston area hotel for the evening. (Breakfast & dinner included).
· Thursday: Today we’ll visit the quaint fishing village of Kennebunkport and see the oceanfront home of
President George Bush, Sr. Our Mystery Stop is also planned for today in Maine We’ll overnight in Bar
Harbor, Maine. (Breakfast included).
· Friday & Saturday: For those of you who have always dreamed of going to Nova Scotia, Canada, the
time is now. Friday morning we’ll load up and head to the dock where we’ll board the famous “Cat” Ferry
(motorcoach and all) and start the 2 ½ hour journey in the Atlantic Ocean to Yarmouth, Nova Scotia. We’ll
need a good breakfast to get our day started off right and breakfast will be ready for us when we set sail, so to
speak. Breakfast is included on the “Cat” in your tour price. Upon our arrival in Nova Scotia, we’ll be met by
our local guide all dressed out in a “Kilt”. First we’ll travel along the Province’s South Shore stopping in
Liverpool to see the Fort Point Lighthouse. Later we’ll visit Mahone Bay stopping to take pictures of the
famous three churches along the waterfront. Our next stop is Peggy’s Cove where another beautiful
lighthouse gracefully towers over this working fishing village. Our delicious lobster feast is tonight
(substitutions available). We’ll overnight at the famous Lord Nelson hotel in Halifax. Saturday morning we’ll
depart Halifax heading north & west toward Fredericton, New Brunswick where we’ll overnight. Passport may
be required to travel to and from Canada in 2009. Call us for information on how to obtain your passport.
(Breakfast, lunch & dinner included Friday – Breakfast & dinner Saturday)
· Sunday: This morning we’ll start toward Bangor, Maine where we will overnight but not before we enjoy
the beautiful colors of New Brunswick, Canada and the northernmost areas of Maine and our beautiful New
England countryside. (Breakfast & dinner included).
· Monday: Today we’ll travel thru the White Mountain back roads of New Hampshire and the Green
Mountain regions of Vermont. Let’s keep watch for some of the covered bridges this region is famous for.
We’ll overnight in Burlington, Vermont (Breakfast included today)
· Tuesday: This morning we’ll depart Vermont, heading south. What a day this will be.
NO: I cannot tell you what is planned for today, but let’s just say it’s another popular Mystery Stop.
Therefore, I can’t really tell you where we’ll overnight this evening. (Breakfast & dinner included today)
· Wednesday & Thursday: Unfortunately, we’ll have to head home. We’ll depart Wednesday morning
heading toward Hershey, PA where we’ll stop for lunch and see how they make those delicious candies at the
Hershey Chocolate Company. Then it’s on to Roanoke, VA where we’ll overnight. Thursday, we’re headed
home with an estimated arrival time in Camden at approximately 6 p.m. Today we’ll have our fun contests,
watch movies, play games, and give away door prizes while we travel toward home. (Breakfast included
Wednesday and Thursday, Dinner included Wednesday.)
Call us today to receive a full brochure
584-9395 OR 1-800-874-3166