|This trip has been a sell-out for the past TEN years and
we’re now taking advance reservations for next October’s tour.
Sign on early and take advantage of the “Early Bird Discount” on our
NEW ENGLAND – PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND, NOVA SCOTIA
BACKROADS FALL FOLIAGE TOUR
MAINE, VERMONT, NEW HAMPSHIRE, CONNECTICUT & MORE, PLUS
PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND – HOME OF
“Anne Of Green Gables”
And, We’ll Overnight At A Beautiful Riverside Resort In
New Brunswick, Canada
We’ve Just Returned From This Year’s Tour To This Location & The Colors Were Beautiful.
This Tour Usually Sells Out With 3 – 10 Days. Call In Your Reservation As Quickly As Possible.
October 1 – Oct. 12, 2011
We’ll travel on our luxury motorcoach with reclining seats, large picture windows, VCR monitor, PA system,
and, an on board rest room for your comfort. Our hotels will always be first class since we stay at Three &
Four Star rated hotel properties such as Hilton, Wyndham, Hampton Inn & Suites, Holiday Inn, Sheraton &
Marriott properties & Drury Inn & Suites, etc. Most meals are included in your tour price, and, you can book
your reservation in confidence, because with our optional Travel Protection Coverage, should you have to
cancel for a covered illness or other covered family emergency, you can get a full refund with no deductibles.
NEW ENGLAND TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Obviously we cannot list all of the sights that you will see,
but the following is a sample of what we’ve planned for you:
● Back-roads driving tour of Vermont’s Green Mountains
● Back-roads driving tour of New Hampshire’s White Mountains
● Maine’s Rugged Coast Line ● York Beach, Maine
● A photo stop at the most photographed lighthouse in Maine – The Nubble Lighthouse
● Free time for shopping & dinner in the beautiful fishing village of Kennebunkport, Maine
● Witness the fiery Fall colors in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont & New Hampshire
as we travel across these beautiful states.
PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND & NOVA SCOTIA TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Our Prince Edward Island adventures include:
● A tour of Prince Edward Island with several photo stops
at fishing villages, lighthouses and beautiful beaches.
● Overnight accommodations for two nights in Charlottestown
● A delicious lobster dinner in beautiful New Glasgow
(substitutions available for non-lobster eaters)
● A tour of the “Anne of Green Gables” Home
● “Tea” with the Montgomery’s & a lot more!
OTHER TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Do you like chocolate?
● We’re going to make a stop in Hershey, PA to see how they make those delicious candy bars. Actually, I
personally like to stop here for the “free” samples.
Take a look at our itinerary!
.· Saturday: We’ll leave Camden at 7 a.m. and point our motorcoach northeastward as we continue our
annual quest for New England’s best Fall foliage. We’ll make regular rest stops and a lunch break each day of
this tour. We’ll overnight in Virginia. (Dinner included tonight)
· Sunday: Today we’ll continue from Virginia thru West Virginia, Maryland and into Pennsylvania
where we will overnight. (Breakfast & Dinner Included)
· Monday: Today our travels will take us thru Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire & on to
Portland, Maine where we will overnight. Enroute we will stop in Maine at the rugged York Beach and the
beautiful Nubble Lighthouse before making our way to the beautiful fishing village of Kennebunkport where we
will have time for shopping and dinner. Before leaving for Portland, we’ll drive by the beautiful ocean front
home of former President George W. Bush. (Breakfast included today).
· Tuesday: Today we’ll enter the Province of New Brunswick, Canada. You will really enjoy our hotel
accommodations tonight. We’ve selected a resort property directly on the river. Dinner is included today at
the hotel in the resort village of French Village York, New Brunswick. (Breakfast & dinner included).
· Wednesday: For those of you who have always dreamed of going to Prince Edward Island & Nova
Scotia, Canada, the time is now. We will have a very short drive today from New Brunswick to Charlottetown,
Prince Edward Island, so we will be able to relax this morning and take in the beautiful grounds of our resort
riverside hotel. Later we’ll check into our Charlottestown hotel where we’ll be for the next two evenings and
again have free time to enjoy the nearby harbor area. (Breakfast included)
TODAY’S OUR BIG DAY ON PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND
· Thursday: Today’s our tour of Prince Edward Island and the land of Anne of Green Gables. On our tour
we’ll view rolling farmlands, stunning seascapes, tiny villages and bustling harbours along the Blue Heron
Drive as we get ready to tour the North Shore area of the Island. We’ll have photo stops at quaint little fishing
villages, lighthouses and the world class Cavendish Beach. A “must do” tour of the Green Gables House is
planned. This old farm site inspired L. M. Montgomery’s first novel, Anne of Green Gables, published in
1908. Another “must stop” is time for a leisurely riverside lunch at the Prince Edward Island Preserve
Company, located in one of Canada’s prettiest villages. Next will be the Lake of Shining Waters. Here you
will enjoy tea with the Campbell’s (descendents of the Montgomery’s) as well as a potato digging
demonstration. Finally it time for LOBSTER. A lobster feast is planned tonight (substitutions available for non-
lobster eaters, of course) (Breakfast & dinner included).
· Friday: Today we’ll say farewell to Prince Edward Island and all of Canada and back into the United
States, where we will overnight in Bangor, Maine. (Breakfast & dinner included today)
· Saturday: Today we’ll travel thru the White Mountain back roads of New Hampshire and into the Green
Mountain regions of Vermont. We’ll overnight in Vermont for the next two nights.
(Breakfast & dinner included today)
· Sunday: Today is MYSTERY day in Vermont. Where will be go. What will we do? I cannot tell you
what is planned for today, but let’s just say it’s another one of our ever popular mystery stop days.
(Breakfast included today)
· Monday: Today we’ll point our motorcoach toward home and overnight again in PA.
(Breakfast & dinner included today)
● Tuesday & Wednesday: . We’ll depart this morning heading toward Hershey, PA where we’ll stop and
see how they make those delicious candies at the Hershey Chocolate Company. Then it’s on to Roanoke, VA
where we’ll overnight. Wednesday, we’re headed home with an estimated arrival time in Camden at
approximately 6 p.m. Today we’ll have our fun contests, watch movies, play games, and give away door prizes
while we travel toward home. (Breakfast included Tuesday and Wednesday, Dinner included Tuesday.)
Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation—Services of Professional Guides
12 Days/11 Nights First Class Hotel Rooms with Baggage Handling –
All Admissions Mentioned In The Brochure - 19 Delicious Meals Including Tax & Tips
Call us today to receive a full brochure
584-9395 OR 1-800-874-3166