This trip has been a sell-out for the past FIFTEEN years and
will sell-out quickly.
Sign on now and take advantage of the “Early Bird Discount” on our
NEW ENGLAND – PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND,
NOVA SCOTIA BACKROADS TOUR
MAINE, VERMONT, NEW HAMPSHIRE, CONNECTICUT
& MORE, PLUS
PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND – HOME OF
“Anne Of Green Gables”
And, We’ll Overnight At A Beautiful Riverside Resort In
New Brunswick, Canada
July 11th- 22nd, 2019
We’ll travel on our new 2019 luxury motorcoach (BIG RED) with reclining seats, large picture windows,
DVD monitor, PA system, and, an on board rest room for your comfort. Our coach also has FREE Wi-Fi,
hardwood floors, leather seats and electrical outlets at each seat to keep your phone and/or tablet
charged. Our hotels will always be first class since we stay at Three & Four Star rated hotel properties
such as Hilton, Wyndham, Hampton Inn & Suites, Holiday Inn, Sheraton & Marriott properties & Drury Inn &
Suites, etc. Most meals are included in your tour price, and, you can book your reservation in confidence,
because with our optional Travel Protection Coverage, should you have to cancel for a covered illness or
other covered family emergency, you can get a full refund with no deductibles. A Passport Book is
required for this tour.
NEW ENGLAND TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Obviously we cannot list all of the sights that you will see,
but the following is a sample of what we’ve planned for you:
● Back-roads driving tour of Vermont’s Green Mountains
● Back-roads driving tour of New Hampshire’s White Mountains
● Maine’s Rugged Coast Line ● York Beach, Maine
● A photo stop at the most photographed lighthouse in Maine – The Nubble Lighthouse
● Free time for shopping & dinner in the beautiful fishing village of Kennebunkport, Maine
● Enjoy New York State, Maine, Vermont & New Hampshire
as we travel across these beautiful states.
PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND, NOVA SCOTIA & NEW BRUNSWICK TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Our Prince Edward Island adventures include:
● A tour of Prince Edward Island with several photo stops
at fishing villages, lighthouses and beautiful beaches.
● Overnight accommodations for two nights in Charlottestown
● A delicious lobster dinner in beautiful New Glasgow
(substitutions available for non-lobster eaters)
● A tour of the “Anne of Green Gables” Home
● “Tea” with the Montgomery’s & a lot more!
OTHER TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Do you like chocolate?
● We’re going to make a stop in Hershey, PA to see how they make those delicious candy bars.
“Free samples, anyone?.”
Take a look at our itinerary!
• Thursday: We’ll leave Camden. and point our motorcoach northeastward. We’ll make regular rest
stops and a lunch break each day of this tour. We’ll overnight in Virginia. (Dinner included tonight)
• Friday: Today we’ll continue from Virginia thru West Virginia, Maryland and into Pennsylvania
where we will overnight. (Breakfast Included)
• Saturday: Today our travels will take us thru Massachusetts, New Hampshire & on to Portland,
Maine where we will overnight. En-route we will stop in Maine at the rugged York Beach and the beautiful
Nubble Lighthouse before making our way to the beautiful fishing village of Kennebunkport where we will
have time for shopping and dinner. Before leaving for Portland, we’ll drive by the beautiful ocean front
home of former President George W. Bush. We’ll also pass by the home of Roger Moore of James Bond
fame. (Breakfast included today).
• Sunday: Today we’ll enter the Province of New Brunswick, Canada. You will really enjoy our hotel
accommodations tonight. We’ve selected a resort property directly on the river. Dinner is included today
at the hotel in the resort village of French Village York, New Brunswick. (Breakfast & dinner included).
• Monday: For those of you who have always dreamed of going to Prince Edward Island & Nova
Scotia, Canada, the time is now. We will have a very short drive today from New Brunswick to
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, so we will be able to relax this morning and take in the beautiful
grounds of our resort riverside hotel. You will enjoy lunch in New Glasgow. Later we’ll check into our
Charlottestown hotel where we’ll be for the next two evenings. (Breakfast & dinner included)
• Tuesday: Today’s our tour of Prince Edward Island and the land of Anne of Green Gables. On our
tour we’ll view rolling farmlands, stunning seascapes, tiny villages and bustling harbors along the Blue
Heron Drive as we get ready to tour the North Shore area of the Island. We’ll have photo stops at quaint
little fishing villages, lighthouses and the world class Cavendish Beach. A “must do” tour of the Green
Gables House is planned. This old farm site inspired L. M. Montgomery’s first novel, Anne of Green
Gables, published in 1908. Another “must stop” is time for a leisurely riverside lunch at the Prince Edward
Island Preserve Company, located in one of Canada’s prettiest villages. Next will be the Lake of Shining
Waters. Here you will enjoy tea with the Campbell’s (descendents of the Montgomery’s) as well as a
potato digging demonstration. Finally it time for LOBSTER. A lobster feast is planned tonight
(substitutions available for non-lobster eaters, of course) (Breakfast & dinner included).
• Wednesday: Today we’ll say farewell to Prince Edward Island and all of Canada and back into the
United States, where we will overnight in Bangor, Maine. (Breakfast & dinner included today)
• Thursday: Today we’ll travel thru the White Mountain back roads of New Hampshire and into the
Green Mountain regions of Vermont. We’ll overnight in Vermont for the next two nights. (Breakfast
• Friday: Today is MYSTERY day in Vermont. Where will be go. What will we do? I cannot tell you
what is planned for today, but let’s just say it’s another one of our ever-popular mystery stop days.
(Breakfast included today)
• Saturday: Today we’ll point our motorcoach toward home and overnight again in PA. (Breakfast
● Sunday & Monday: . We’ll depart this morning heading toward Hershey, PA where we’ll stop and
see how they make those delicious candies at the Hershey Chocolate Company. Then it’s on to Roanoke,
VA where we’ll overnight. Monday, we’re headed home with an estimated arrival time in Camden at
approximately 6 p.m. Today we’ll have our fun contests, watch movies, play games, and give away door
prizes while we travel toward home. (Breakfast included Sunday and Monday, Dinner included Sunday.)
Remember, A Valid Passport Is Required For This Tour. Valid until January 2020.
Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation—Services of Professional Guides
12 Days/11 Nights First Class Hotel Rooms with Baggage Handling –
All Admissions Mentioned In The Brochure - 17 Delicious Meals Including Tax & Tips
Call Us At 1-800-874-3166
Or send an email to email@example.com
To receive a full copy of this brochure showing our day-by-day itinerary and tour cost.