|We’re taking reservations right now!
Sign on now and take advantage of the “Early Bird Discount” on our:
OUTER BANKS, NORTH CAROLINA & LIGHTHOUSE TOUR
Plus A Surprise Halloween Event
And Be Prepared For Some Outstanding Fall Foliage As We
Travel Across The Beautiful Smokey Mountains of Tennessee and North Carolina
On Our Way To Nags Head, North Carolina
October 30 – November 4, 2010
Saturday thru Thursday
Part of the special fun we will have during this week is that we’re leaving on Halloween weekend. And to
celebrate the occasion, we’ve got a very special event planned for our own Halloween fun.
And that includes a special Halloween meal.
Do you want to know what we’re having to eat at the Halloween meal?
“Just Whatever The Cook Can “Scare” Up!
But, of course, the main reason for this trip is to see and enjoy the beautiful Atlantic Ocean
and all it has to offer on the “Outer Banks” area of North Carolina.
Just take a look at some of what we’ll be doing during this great trip.
In addition to our special Halloween event, we’ll enjoy:
● Three (3) Nights First Class Oceanfront Hotel Accommodations In Nags Heads, North Carolina
● Two (2) Nights First Class Hotel Accommodations In Asheville, North Carolina To & From
● Baggage Handling At All Hotels
● Eleven Meals (5 Breakfasts – 1 Lunch & 5 Dinners)
● Admission To The Wright Brothers Memorial – The Birthplace of Flight
● Admission To Jockey Ridge State Park – The Largest Sand Dunes in North America
● Admission to Elizabethan Gardens – Beautiful English Sunken Gardens
● We’ll Visit Roanoke March Lighthouse
● We’ll Visit Bodie Island Lighthouse
● We’ll Visit Cape Hatteras Lighthouse
● We’ll Ferry To Ocracoke Island
● Free Time in Manteo To Enjoy Shopping and, More!
.· Saturday: We’ll leave Camden at 7 a.m. and point our motorcoach eastward as we travel thru the Great
Smokey Mountains and into North Carolina. As always, our late model coach will be complete with large
picture windows for unobstructed viewing, reclining seats, individual climate controls, VCR monitors, and a
bathroom for your comfort. We’ll make regular rest stops and a lunch break each day of this tour. We’ll
overnight in Asheville, North Carolina.
We also have a special Halloween event planned for today. (Dinner included tonight)
· Sunday: Today we’ll head toward the Atlantic Ocean traveling across the great state of North Carolina
to the Outer Banks area. Our hotel for the next three nights is right on the Atlantic Ocean in Nags Head, North
Carolina. (Breakfast, lunch & dinner).
· Monday & Tuesday: After a hearty breakfast each day, we’ll enjoy a full day of tours each day visiting
all of the places listed above. (Breakfast & dinner included each day)
· Wednesday & Thursday: Wednesday, we’ll say goodbye to the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and the Outer
Banks of North Carolina. We’ll overnight Wednesday again in Asheville, North Carolina and point our
motorcoach homeward Thursday arriving home about 6 p.m.
We’ll have our fun contests, watch movies, play games, and more while we travel toward home. And, there
might just be a MYSTERY stop planned for either Wednesday or Thursday. (Breakfast & dinner included
Wednesday; Breakfast included Thursday.)
Call us today to receive a full brochure
584-9395 OR 1-800-874-3166