It’s Ready, And We’re Taking Reservations Right Now!
Sign on now and take advantage of the “Early Bird Discount” on our:
OUTER BANKS, NORTH CAROLINA & LIGHTHOUSE TOUR
And Be Prepared For Some Outstanding Mountain Scenery As We
Travel Across The Beautiful Smokey Mountains of Tennessee and North Carolina
On Our Way To Nags Head, North Carolina
May 28 – June 2, 2011
Saturday thru Thursday
But, of course, the main reason for this trip is to see and enjoy the beautiful Atlantic Ocean
and all it has to offer on the “Outer Banks” area of North Carolina.
Just take a look at some of what we’ll be doing during this great trip.
● Three (3) Nights First Class Oceanfront Hotel Accommodations In Nags Heads, North Carolina
● Two (2) Nights First Class Hotel Accommodations In Asheville, North Carolina To & From
● Baggage Handling At All Hotels
● Ten Meals (5 Breakfasts & 5 Dinners)
● Admission To The Wright Brothers Memorial – The Birthplace of Flight
● Admission To Jockey Ridge State Park – The Largest Sand Dunes in North America
● Admission to Elizabethan Gardens – Beautiful English Sunken Gardens
● We’ll Visit Roanoke March Lighthouse
● We’ll Visit Bodie Island Lighthouse
● We’ll Visit Cape Hatteras Lighthouse
● Plus, Free Time in Manteo To Enjoy Shopping and, More!
.· Saturday: We’ll leave Camden at 8 a.m. and point our motorcoach eastward as we travel thru the Great
Smokey Mountains and into North Carolina. As always, our late model coach will be complete with large
picture windows for unobstructed viewing, reclining seats, individual climate controls, VCR monitors, and a
bathroom for your comfort. We’ll make regular rest stops and a lunch break each day of this tour. We’ll
overnight in Asheville, North Carolina. (Dinner included tonight)
· Sunday: Today we’ll head toward the Atlantic Ocean traveling across the great state of North Carolina
to the Outer Banks area. Our hotel for the next three nights is right on the
Atlantic Ocean in Nags Head, North Carolina. (Breakfast & dinner).
· Monday & Tuesday: After a hearty breakfast each day, we’ll enjoy a full day of tours each day visiting
all of the places listed above. (Breakfast & dinner included each day)
· Wednesday & Thursday: Wednesday, we’ll say goodbye to the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and the Outer
Banks of North Carolina. We’ll overnight Wednesday again in Asheville, North Carolina and point our
motorcoach homeward Thursday arriving home about 6 p.m. We’ll have our fun contests, watch movies,
play games, and more while we travel toward home
(Breakfast & dinner included Wednesday; Breakfast included Thursday.)
Call us today to receive a full brochure
584-9395 OR 1-800-874-3166