It’s Ready, And We’re Taking Reservations Right Now!
Sign on now and take advantage of the “Early Bird Discount” on our:
OUTER BANKS, NORTH CAROLINA & LIGHTHOUSE TOUR
And Be Prepared For Some Outstanding Mountain Fall Scenery As We
Travel Across The Beautiful Smokey Mountains of Tennessee and North Carolina
On Our Way To Nags Head, North Carolina
Nov. 3 – Nov. 8, 2014
Monday thru Saturday
But, of course, the main reason for this trip is to see and enjoy the beautiful Atlantic Ocean
and all it has to offer on the “Outer Banks” area of North Carolina.
Just take a look at some of what we’ll be doing during this great trip.
● Three (3) Nights First Class Oceanfront Hotel Accommodations In Nags Heads, North Carolina
● Two (2) Nights First Class Hotel Accommodations In Asheville, North Carolina To & From
● Baggage Handling At All Hotels
● Ten Meals (5 Breakfasts & 5 Dinners)
● Admission To The Wright Brothers Memorial – The Birthplace of Flight
● Admission To Jockey Ridge State Park – The Largest Sand Dunes in North America
● Admission to Elizabethan Gardens – Beautiful English Sunken Gardens
● We’ll Visit Roanoke March Lighthouse
● We’ll Visit Bodie Island Lighthouse
● We’ll Visit Cape Hatteras Lighthouse
● Plus, Free Time in Manteo To Enjoy Shopping and, More!
. Monday: We’ll leave Camden.and point our motorcoach eastward as we travel thru the Great Smokey
Mountains and into North Carolina. As always, our late model coach will be complete with FREE Wi-Fi,
electrical plugs at every seat, large picture windows for unobstructed viewing, reclining seats, individual
climate controls, VCR monitors, and a bathroom for your comfort. We’ll make regular rest stops and a lunch
break each day of this tour. We’ll overnight in Asheville, North Carolina. (Dinner included tonight)
Tuesday: Today we’ll head toward the Atlantic Ocean traveling across the great state of North Carolina to
the Outer Banks area. Our hotel for the next three nights is right on the Atlantic Ocean in Nags Head, North
Carolina. (Breakfast & dinner).
Wednesday & Thursday: After a hearty breakfast, we’ll enjoy a full day of tours each day visiting all of the
places listed above. (Breakfast & dinner included each day)
Friday & Saturday: Friday, we’ll say goodbye to the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and the Outer Banks of North
Carolina. We’ll overnight Friday again in Asheville, North Carolina and point our motorcoach homeward
Saturday arriving home about 6 p.m. We’ll have our fun contests, watch movies, play games, and more while
we travel toward home (Breakfast & dinner included Friday; Breakfast included Saturday.)
Call us today to receive a full brochure
584-9395 OR 1-800-874-3166