|Join us for an exciting long weekend in Kentucky as we enjoy the popular
“BARDSTOWN’S OLE’ KENTUCKY DINNER TRAIN AND
RENFRO VALLEY MUSICAL WEEKEND TOUR”
May 29 - June 1, 2014 (Thursday & Sunday)
We’ll Visit Two Historic Sites;
President Lincoln’s Birthplace & Also His Boyhood Home,
And, for The Guys, The Popular Corvette Museum.
(See The Sinkhole That Swallowed Up The Cars)
Look At All We Have Planned For You This Weekend.
We’ll depart from Camden and travel on our new luxury motorcoach (BIG RED) with reclining leather seats,
large picture windows, Free Wi-Fi, hardwood floors, electrical plugs at every seat, VCR monitor, PA
system, and, an on board rest room for your comfort.
• Dinner on the Old Kentucky Dinner Train.
• President Lincoln’s Birthplace & His Boyhood Home.
• A Guided Tour Of The Beautiful Kentucky Town –Berea, KY
• A Special “Boarding House” Feast
• Tour The Kentucky Bluegrass “Hall of Fame” Museum
• Four Renfro Valley Musical/Comedy Entertainment Shows;
• First Show: Gospel Jubilee
• Second Show: Renfro Valley Barn Dance Musical
• Third Show: Sunday Morning Gatherin’
• Fourth Show: Tribute To The Legends
• Six Delicious Meals: 3 Breakfasts & 3 Dinners
• Corvette Museum (See The Sinkhole That Swallowed Up The Cars)
• Plenty Of Time For Shopping In All Of Those “Got-To-Have” Souvenirs Shops
• And, More!
That will be the cry of the Conductor as we climb on-board for a trip back to “yesteryear”. A full five course
gournet dinner is in store for you in the nostalgic dining cards with their fine china, white tablecloths, bud
vases with a flower on each table, hanging lamterns, red velvet window curtains, elegant brass, polished
mahogany, with our servers all decked out in their finest tuxedos.
You won’t even have to close your eyes to pretend that you’re back in time with these vintage dining cars
from the ‘40’s pulled by a 1950 L & N Railroad engine, just like the trains that stopped at the depot in your
hometown. Our travels will take us by several of Kentucky’s famous distilleries; Jim Bean, Old Barton, Ole
T. W. Samuel’s & more. Rugged farmland, ranches and the hillsides of Burnheim Forest will pass our
windows while we’re dining. As we near Jackson Hills, our Engineer will slow the train down as we cross
the timber trestle, 300 feet long and spanning a 60 feet deep revine. It’s the end of the line so be sure to
watch how they turn the train around for our return journey to Bardstown.
We Should Return To Camden By Approximately 6 p.m. On Sunday
Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation…All Renfro Valley Shows Shown Above …
Services of Experienced Tour Guides…First Class Hotel Rooms with Baggage Handling –
And, Six Delicious Meals, including taxes & tips…(3 Breakfasts & 3 Dinners)
Dinners include the Bardstown Dinner Train & Boarding House Dinner Feast.
Call Us At 1-800-874-3166
Or send an email to email@example.com
To receive a full copy of this brochure showing our day-by-day itinerary and tour cost.